Time for a new printer?
Now is the time to take stock, and identify and upgrade assets, such as laptops & printers. Plus, we’re offering three months free printing!
Tax time is fast approaching! Has your business claimed the increased instant asset write-off? While staff are out of the office, now is the time to take stock, and identify and upgrade assets, such as laptops, monitors, computer replacements, and printers.
Under instant asset write-off, eligible businesses can claim an immediate deduction for the business portion of the cost of an asset in the year the asset is first used or installed ready for use. The threshold amount for each asset is $150,000 until the end of 2020.
For more information about the instant asset write-off for eligible businesses visit the ATO’s website here. Speak to your accountant to see if you are eligible.
Get up to three months of free printing!
Take the stress out of your printing bills with the latest range of powerful TASKalfa devices. In partnership with Kyocera we are pleased to offer up to three free months colour and black & white printing when you purchase an eligible printer before 30 September 2020. Terms and conditions apply*. Concerned about printer security? Talk to your account manager about fob or key access, reports and monitoring.
Call our team on 1300 428 667, share your details below or contact your account manager today.
*Three Months Free Prints TASKalfa – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is KYOCERA Document Solutions Australia Pty Ltd, Level 3, 6-10 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113 (ABN 77 003 852 444) (‘Kyocera’). Kyocera Document Solutions Australia Pty Ltd trades in New Zealand under the name Kyocera Document Solutions New Zealand.
2. The promotion is the “Three Months Free Prints TASKalfa Promotion” (the ‘Promotion’).
3. The Promotion is only available to those Kyocera resellers with whom Kyocera has entered into a current written Agency Agreement in Australia or New Zealand authorising them to be a Wholesale Managed Print Service Partner (‘Wholesale MPS Partner’).
4. Any Wholesale MPS Partner wishing to enter the Promotion agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promotion will be available from 9am AEST 19th May 2020 until 5pm AEST 30th September 2020 (‘Promotion Period’).
6. The eligible products for the purposes of this Promotion are Kyocera TASKalfa models: 2553ci, 3253ci, 4053ci and 6053ci (‘Eligible Products’).
7. The Promotion is an offer of free prints for the first three months of an SMA (subject to specified maximums in clause 8 below) when the Wholesale MPS Partner submits a completed SMA for one or more of the Eligible Products during the Promotion Period.
8. An ‘SMA’ means a valid Service Maintenance Agreement which is: a. for a new end user in a metropolitan area (‘End User’); b. in the form specified by Kyocera for use by the Wholesale MPS Partner; and c. validly executed by the End User.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, the free prints will be available directly to the Wholesale MPS Partner, not the End User. It will be at the Wholesale MPS Partner’s discretion whether to pass on the free prints to the End User.
10. If the End User’s number of colour prints during the first three months exceeds the maximum colour prints per month as specified in the table below, the Wholesale MPS Partner shall pay for the copy costs of the exceeded prints at the relevant rate specified by Kyocera from time to time:
|Eligible Models||Total free colour prints||Eligible Models||Total free colour prints|
|TASKalfa 2553ci||3,500 prints||TASKalfa 5053ci||9,500 prints|
|TASKalfa 3253ci||5,500 prints||TASKalfa 6053ci||12,000 prints|
|TASKalfa 4053ci||7,500 prints|
11. All black and white prints will be free for the first three months until the End User reaches the allocated Maximum Colour Prints per device. After this time all prints (colour and black and white) will be charged to the Wholesale MPS Partner at the rates specified by Kyocera from time to time.
12. For any Wholesale MPS Partners who are on a three tier copy cost structure, the Maximum Colour Prints will be allocated based on the following percentages: Tier 1 = 50%; Tier 2 = 25%; Tier 3 = 25%.
13. The Maximum Colour Prints are calculated on the basis of the first three months of an SMA and can only be used during those first three months. Any remaining free prints will not be rolled over to any subsequent months after the first three months have elapsed.
14. The Promotion does not apply to the purchase of refurbished or demonstration stock.
15. This Promotion cannot be used: a. for any non-standard SMAs or an SMA in a regional area; or b. in conjunction with any other current Kyocera offer, promotion or special competitive pricing, including any offers for fixed ‘Cost per Copy’ rates.
16. No limit per Wholesale MPS Partner applies. The Promotion is subject to stock availability of Kyocera’s authorised Distributors. Kyocera will not be liable In the case that the Wholesale MPS Partner cannot purchase any of the Eligible Products from an authorised Distributor
17. Kyocera reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to determine eligibility for the Promotion.
18. Kyocera reserves the right to make all final decisions relating to the Promotion. Kyocera reserves the right at any time to modify, cancel or terminate any or all elements of the Promotion without notice, subject to these Terms and Conditions, however, Kyocera will honour claims for purchases of Eligible Products made prior to the termination of the Promotion (unless there is a circumstance beyond the control of Kyocera as mentioned in clause 20).
19. While Kyocera endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the content published in relation to the Promotion, Kyocera shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
20. Failure by Kyocera to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (Australia) or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand), nor any other implied warranties under consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or in New Zealand.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Kyocera is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential including any loss arising from any delay in supply caused by circumstances beyond the control of Kyocera, or any tax liability incurred by an Wholesale MPS Partner arising in connection with the Promotion.
23. Kyocera is not liable for any Fringe Benefits Tax arising from any incentive awards to Promotion participants.23. Kyocera is not liable for any Fringe Benefits Tax arising from any incentive awards to Promotion participants.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Kyocera disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any dispute arising between a claimant and their employer related to this matter.
26. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia or New Zealand respectively, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia or New Zealand, respectively, applies.