Need a new website or a re-fresh? QLD Government Grant
If you are looking to upgrade or revamp your digital presence or technologies, then the new QLD Government grant might be for…
If you are looking to upgrade or revamp your digital presence or technologies, then the new QLD Government grant might be for you. The grant offers matched funding of up to $10,000 (ex GST) to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services. Once implemented you must be able to show that the new digital technology will help you be more competitive and employ more staff.
The digital technology or service must fall under one of five priority areas:
- digital marketing and social media
- digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media, etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning and advice / training.
To be eligible to apply for the grant you must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have QLD headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
At the end of the project a report on how the funds were used and the impact it’s had on your business is required to be submitted.
If you are interested, onPlatinum ICT can help by providing you with the website development proposal that will form part of your application for the QLD Government grant.
Applications open on 8 March 2017 and must be submitted by 10 April 2017, so please contact us today, to ensure your proposal is ready in time for your application to be submitted. Further rounds of the grant will also be offered in June and November 2017.
For questions and to organise your website development proposal please contact onPlatinum ICT.
Updated 16 February 2017Back to all blog posts